These pages describe what software and data sets are used to access data from the SCEDC archives.
- SCEDC Cloud Archive - Ideal for large dataset analysis of waveforms and phases.
- Web Services - Search, download data from the SCEDC archive using web services.
- Earthquake Catalogs - Search for events from the Caltech/USGS earthquake catalog (1932-present).
- Waveform Data - Search, download or display waveforms from the SCEDC archive.
- Special Data Sets - Download data sets produced by SCEC scientists
- Downloads Page - Table of all downloadable information from SCEDC archive
- Training and Validation Data Sets for Deep Learning - Data sets that can be used for training or benchmarking deep learning algorithms